Tuesday, February 3, 2009

THE COLD

For almost a week the boys and I have been dying from a cold. This has not been a fun experience since I have been missing school and sleep. This cold started in my boys with fever and coughing. The fever came and left within a few days and then a day later it was back and the boys were back sleeping all the time and laying on the couch. Now for all of you that know my boys it is really weird to see Simon just laying on the couch all day and not doing anything. Luckily...I believe the end is in sight and all should be good. Unfortunately I think that I am the one who has the worse of the cold right now. All up in my face and I am fatigued!!! Oh well life goes on and this cold will just make us stronger....HAHAHAHA.... Well we love you all and We will keep you all informed...LOVe ya

No comments:

Post a Comment